Re: Registered

Steve H Rose (habib@world.std.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 21:12:29 +0500

The codes that I use are the ASCII codes. I find they work consistently,
while some of the other special codes like © do not seem to in all
browsers. The ASCII code for R in a circle is ® the ASCII code
for TM is ™ the ASCII code for C in a circle (copyright) is
© -- any other ASCII code can be entered in a similar manner.

Yours,

Steve Habib Rose