Re: Job Outlook

Gordon Currie (gcurrie@pris.bc.ca)
Sun, 28 May 1995 11:54:05 +0500

I started working with HTML about 8 months ago and now make a living from
it. I charge out about $300 per day CDN and find I have all the work I
can handle most months. The key in my opinion to making a living is being
able to market yourself and the services you provide. I live in a remote
part of the province of British Columbia, Canada and I find I am one of
the very few that offer WWW page design.Its a big arket out there!

Cheers

Gordon Currie

####### G.F.Currie Consulting - Internet Training #####################
# Gordon Currie Internet:gcurrie@pris.bc.ca Ph: (604)782-6388 #
# " Finger gcurrie@pris.bc.ca " for more info #
# World Wide Web page design http://www.netbistro.com/gfc/consult.html #