Re: your mail

J.H.M.Dassen (jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl)
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 23:40:53 +0500

> I *know* that I saw this announced a couple of weeks ago in a newsgroup
> or on one of the mailing lists. What I'm looking for is a SIMPLE httpd
> implementation in perl for a project that I'm working on.

It's listed in my bookmarks under www - servers - phttpd;
<URL:http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/home/jdassen/myindex.html>.

There are two tiny problems with it:
- By default, if the daemon is killed, it sends a mail message to
the author; coment this out or adapt the email adress. It's not
in the setup.pl
- It does not support arbitrary cgi-binaries as far as I can seen;
however it does support perl ones.

Hope this helps,
Ray

--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch