Re: HTML 3.0 test pages

Barry Kopulos (Barry.Kopulos@wininfonet.mb.ca)
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 16:20:07 +0500

A 403 erroe means that the read/write privilegs are not set corretly for
world rights.
I found that error before and managed to get rid of it.

I find using CHMOD usergroup +read/write filename works better than the
example of CHMOD 644

An example of this might be chmod o+rw barry.html would give world read
and write proivileges for filename of barry.html