Re: NCSA patents on MOSAIC ???!!!

Jong Park (jong@mrc-protein-engineering.cambridge.ac.uk)
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 22:17:38 +0100

It is really sad that Internet community is facing a dirty war
of greedy business style "I want make money, only I I I I..."..
Science and Technology are the accumulated sum of so many
dead and alive soul's sacrifice, pure joy, devotion, donation etc.
When any technology wanted applications for public, it assumes
itself public in principle.
I feel sorry for all these things.

Jong Park, jong@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk, MRC Protein Engineering UK