Re: Do you have a draft of the HTML spec? (fwd)

Steve Dutton (steved@a4430ux.esr.hp.com)
Thu, 11 Aug 94 10:26:29 EDT

Hello,
We got your mail address from Daniel Connolly as a possible source for
information/documentation on HTML (Please see message below). What we
would really like to get is a "online" tutorial which could be downloaded
to a workstation which will be running Mosaic/httpd, but not connected to
a network. If one can not be downloaded, is there one which is available
for Mosaic access over the internet? We would certainly be happy with
any hardcopy if it is available.
Thanks for your help,
Steve Dutton
(703) 204-2509