Re: Seeking One-Button BackLink Browser

Adam Jack (ajack@corp.micrognosis.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 15:21:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Robin Hanson wrote:

> You misunderstand. Yes, it's nice that a page author can see the URLs
> which reference it, and that this author might modify their page to let
> readers see these URLs. But I want to see these URLs for all pages,
> even for pages where the author would rather I didn't see them. The
> CIA and RJR aren't likely to make it easy to find criticism of
> their pages.

Actually - a while after - I noticed I'd misunderstood. However
- I wonder if my way still didn't fit.....

If nobody had ever followed a bad criticism to my page - then I
surely have little interest in the uninspiring criticism ;-)

Adam

--
+1-203-730-5437 | http://www.micrognosis.com/~ajack/index.html