Re: Clientside Maps

Jim Seidman (jim@spyglass.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 95 10:04:45 -0500

At 11:06 PM 8/15/95 -0700, Eric Bina wrote:
>We are implementing this spec in the Netscape browser, and it will be available
>in a future release of the client. However, as with tables, since the spec
>continues to change, the version implemented may not be identical to the
>version which is current at the time of release.

The client-side image map draft has only been revved once, and that was
largely to keep it from expiring. The description in draft 01 conforms
exactly with how this feature is implemented in all versions of Enhanced
Mosaic 2.x, so we're certainly hoping that the spec remains stable.

--
Jim Seidman, Senior Software Engineer
Spyglass Inc., 1230 E. Diehl Road, Naperville IL 60563