Internet Magazines

www-talk@www10.w3.org
Thu, 1 Jun 95 09:23:47 PDT

At 10:51 PM 5/30/95, Koen Holtman wrote:
>I've been writing on a draft spec commentary which suggests that the
>expires header may be used to allow control cacheability of 302 (and

I wonder if we should move away from the expires vs. cache issue and just
explicitly disabling the cache. Netscape does this already with a pragma
directive - with dynamic documents (say an order form where you don't want
the history to point at an old version) I use both that expires and the
nocache directive just to be sure.

Kee Hinckley Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81 617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.