Re: your mail

David Dumaresq (david@kwantlen.bc.ca)
Wed, 31 May 1995 19:54:59 +0500

On Wed, 31 May 1995 wmperry@spry.com wrote:

> A 'magic cookie' in most cases is some token that gets passed back and
> forth between the client and the server. Usually it will carry some sort
> of state information with it (a shopping-basket type thing).
>
> -Bill P.

That clears it up and I now have some understanding of the shopping-basket
thread some weeks ago. Thanks, I'll have to try some jolt with my magic
cookies!

David.
David Dumaresq | email: david@kwantlen.bc.ca
Programmer/Analyst, Info. Systems & Computing | phone: (604) 599-2120
Kwantlen University College, BC, Canada | fax: (604) 599-2068

"The world is one country and mankind its citizens."