Re: How to submit a hidden item in a form to a perl script?

Kee Hinckley (nazgul@utopia.com)
Fri, 26 May 1995 20:27:48 +0500

At 5:20 PM 5/26/95, kappos@cti.gr wrote:
> How can I submit a form having one hidden entry passed to the server
>so as to be able to get its name by $FORM('hidden') in a perl script?

I don't know what library you are using, but all you should have to do is

<input type=3Dhidden name=3Dfoo value=3Dbar>

and then $FORM{'foo'} (assuming someone has parsed the input and built %FORM

Kee Hinckley Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81 617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.