Re: Another approach to agent architecture [ was Re: agents .. ]

Blake Sobiloff (bsobilof@inet.ed.gov)
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 09:12:09 +0500

At 12:45 AM 4/13/95, Laurence Lundblade wrote:
>Also, I didn't see any mention of Telescript in relation to ALF. I know
>it's propriertary and so far bundled with MagicCap,
[...]

Just FYI, GeneralMagic and Metrowerks made an announcement on March 13 that
Metrowerks would be making a MagicCap development environment that is
hosted on a Macintosh. Details/PR can be found at

http://www.iquest.com/~fairgate/cw/press/magic.shtml

(although this returned a null document when I visited it this morning, so
you may want to try a level higher
<http://www.iquest.com/~fairgate/cw/cw.html>).

--
Blake Sobiloff                             <bsobilof@inet.ed.gov>
Internet Systems Analyst               (speaking only for myself)