RE: WWW server list

Jonathon Tidswell (t-jont@microsoft.com)
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 01:36:03 +0500

[ Something is mangling the messages, see full included message below
they are arriving without subjects, without To: lines ( they have
Apparently-To:)
and without original authors address so I cant respond directly. ]

There is a list on one of info.cern.ch, www.w3.org or
www.ncsa.uiuc.edu, I recall
seeing the reference when browsing some pages but Im not sure which machine
I was browsing at the time.

- Jon Tidswell