Re: Need help with Home Page on Macintosh

Borre Ludvigsen (borrel@hiof.no)
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:23:40 +0500

You might want to have a look at my server her at home
(http://www.ludvigsen.hiof.no/) its MacHTTP running on a Mac IIsi (2
MacIIsis actually, but that's another story). Most of your questions will
be answered by using the "view source" facility in your browser.

- barre