Re: In the picture

Steve H Rose (habib@world.std.com)
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 15:54:20 +0500

Hello there.

While the design of my homepage is nothing exciting, what I am using it
for may be of interest. I offer something called The HTML CyberClass -- a
"virtual class" on HTML and related topics taught over the Internet. My
homepage both explains The HTML CyberClass and links to an outline which
provides the structure for the actual class. While the class itself has
a cost of $150 (and is conducted via a private email list), the outline
is available as a service to anyone on the WWW interested in learning
HTML. The URL is http://www.halcyon.com/clearnts/welcome.html

Yours,

Steve Habib Rose
Clear Nets