Re: statistic tool for httpd ?

Steven D. Majewski (sdm7g@virginia.edu)
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 11:22:30 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Steve Hittle wrote:

> We use wwwstat on our NCSA server also, but would really prefer graphical
> output to display to the general users. Does anyone know of such
> a tool to generate graphs either from the access log or from the
> wwwstat output?

I have used gnuplot with term set to 'ppm' and then used netpbm to
convert from ppm to gif. ( Not for log statistics, but for other
on the fly graphics - we're trying to use WWW internally for
experiment logs. ) I only wish I had the time to add a gif driver
directly to gnuplot. Anyone have any better solutions ?

---| Steven D. Majewski (804-982-0831) <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU> |---
---| Computer Systems Engineer University of Virginia |---
---| Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics |---
---| Box 449 Health Science Center Charlottesville,VA 22908 |---