Linux-Activists - GCC Channel digest. 94-9-18-22:8

Linux Activists (linux-activists@niksula.hut.fi)
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 07:21:32 +0200

Topics:
Can someone update the cross compiler instructions?
Warnings from latest g++

From: Jim Nance <jlnance@isscad.com>
Subject: Can someone update the cross compiler instructions?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 16:50:27 EDT

I would like to build a sun->linux cross compiler. I have done this before
using the instructions in the GCC-FAQ, however they seem to be quite out of
date.

Specifically, I would like to be able to build either a.out or ELF executables,
using the latest gcc. I never did get shared libs working the last time I
build the cross compiler, and I would like to get it right this time.

Thanks for any help.

Jim