Re: error url

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (frystyk@ptsun00.cern.ch)
Tue, 23 Aug 94 12:17:31 +0200

Hi

The CERN software (Server, Proxy and Line Mode Browser) alreay have
differentiated, hierarchical error messages. Code is also provided in
the Library of Common Code to have a link to a (multi-linguistic) page
where the error can be explained, but support in the server is not yet
implemented. It is expected to be done pretty soon.

-- cheers --

Henrik Frystyk
frystyk@dxcern.cern.ch
+ 41 22 767 8265