Re: The Superhighway Steamroller

Dan Hinckley (hinckley@netcom.com)
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 08:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

amen. And I couldn't have thought of a more interesting text than Alice
in Wonderland to apply hypertext links to. Alice goes down the rabbit
hole; rather like moving through a hyperlink... Alice grows small (the
Jefferson Airplane come over the airwaves (Oh, I know it's off in the
future, but what the hey).

Now, does anyone out there know of someone with copious amounts of spare
time that wants to wade through the looking-glass?

Dan Hinckley The EarthWeb Project
Executive Director voice: 303.642.7330
204 Divide View Drive fax: 303.642.7330
Golden, CO 80403 email:hinckley@netcom.com