Re: Pointer: The Superhighway Steamroller

Reed Wade (wade@cs.utk.edu)
Sun, 26 Jun 1994 16:47:35 -0400

>Michael Hart, Director of the Gutenberg Project, just posted an interesting
>article to bit.listserv.gutnberg (well, he sent it to his mailing list, which
>is
>gatewayed). In it, he argues basically that WWW isn't cost-effective whereas
>plain ascii on floppy disks is.
>
>The article is copyrighted and reposting is explicitly forbidden, but I can
>refer to it:

You all have _got_ to take the time to track this down and read it.
It's the most entertaining pile of horse shit I've read in months.

-reed
(what the heck, I haven't deeply offended anybody in weeks)

--
wade@cs.utk.edu -- http://www.netlib.org/utk/people/ReedWade.html