Re: Maryland gives away free Internet access

Paul Everitt (paul@cminds.com)
Thu, 23 Jun 1994 19:02:42 -0400 (EDT)

I know, I'm spraying the list again, but I got a good number of emails
asking for it. It's online at http://www.cminds.com/. If you need an
email version, let me know.

Favor: if someone could post a reference to this in alt.internet.services
and c.i.w, and then let me know, I'd appreciate it. My news provider is
about 24 hours behind.

Paul Everitt V 703.785.7384 Email Paul.Everitt@cminds.com
Connecting Minds, Inc. F 703.785.7385 WWW http://www.cminds.com/