Re: www-philosophy @ wit ?

Nick Arnett (nicka@mccmedia.com)
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 18:39:33 -0800

At 12:29 AM 6/9/94 +0200, Rob Raisch, The Internet Company wrote:
>Umm, excuse me <raising hand>
>
>Why are we proposing taking an interesting discussion and running through
>a technology with extremely limited exposure?

I glad someone spoke up to say that it's interesting! I feared the
opposite... ;-)

Quick, someone provoke me.

By the way, I'm getting more and more bent on the collaborative tools
issue. Some associates and I are going to start working on a strategic
plan via the Web and mail. We'll let you know what we discover and at some
point we'll open it up to all, probably. It's for a non-profit
after-school program where I'm on the board. One of the goals is to
develop a plan for collaborating via the net with other youth centers.

Nick

Multimedia Computing Corp.
Campbell, California
"We are surrounded by insurmountable opportunity." -- Pogo