Re: Documentation of the WWW Library

Alberto Silva (alb@cupido.inesc.pt)
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 09:58:08 --100

> On Fri, 25 Feb 1994, Alberto Silva wrote:
> > As a start point I think it's important to understand the standard WWW
> > library. I would like to know if there is some documentatio that explain
> > the use of these library ? Even documentation with some extracts of
> > code...
>
> Hi Alberto,
> I am just wondering what type of documentation if any that you
> were able to obtain. Please e-mail me.
>
> Thanks,
> Garrett.

Hello,

The unique and relevant documentation that I found about the Standard
WWW library was at

http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Library/Implementation/Overview.html
with title: "W3 Library Internals Overview"

However at the moment I have some questions about the WWW library' "Standard". Namely what are the differences between the NCSA and the CERN ones ?

Does anybody really knows what are they?

Best wishes,

-- Alberto Silva

Alberto M. Rodrigues da Silva
INESC - R. Alves Redol, 9-4o Sala 436 - 1000 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel +(351) 1 3100 000 (std) +(351) 1 3100 305 (direct line)
Fax +(351) 1 52 58 43 e-mail: alb@inesc.pt