Re: Mosaic update? (fwd)

Jon E. Mittelhauser (jonm@ncsa.uiuc.edu)
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 18:29:48 --100

At 04:42 PM 2/28/94 --100, Bob Kaehms wrote:

>This was bugging me all weekend, mostly because the 2 liner wasn't meant to
>be sarcastic. The appreciation really is there, and I am think about ways
>to formally and informally get you guys some funding.

Just for the official record, I sent mail to Bob over the weekend
apologizing for my reply. I *obviously* had misinterpreted the
original message and overreacted. It had much more to do with
the situation here than anything else... :^)

>I had left a phone
>message with Jae, even before getting chewed out by you.

>Figuring out
>bueaurocratic solutions to this can be trying however, so I will be personally
>sending you $10.00 so you don't have to come all the way to California to
>collect. That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy you a beer also if you did drop
>by.

Hold the beer for me instead. I'm probably outta here in May and there
is a decent chance that Sunny California will be my destination... :^)

-Jon