Re: Problem with "~user/file.html"

Paul Phillips (paulp@is.internic.net)
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 19:09:12 --100

It's definitely not strictly necessary, and it's inappropriate at some
sites, but that doesn't mean it's not useful. I do not like the look of
plaintext when using web browsers, so I take pains to convert it to HTML
where possible. In my particular case, it's possible. YMMV.

| Paul Phillips | EMAIL: paulp@is.internic.net |
| InterNIC Information Services | WWW: http://www.internic.net/~paulp/ |
| Reference Desk Staff | PHONE: 619-455-4626 FAX: 619-455-4640 |