Re: front-end for interactively controlling xmosaic from command

Omy Ronquillo (omy@sj.ate.slb.com)
Wed, 8 Sep 93 09:15:27 PDT

Marc,

One of the things that I meant to comment about which appropriate probably for the folks at Berkeley is an mpeg_player with
similar controls to audiotool. I know, this has nothing to do with
mosaic but I thought I'd pass this thought to this distribution.

Maybe something like this already exist and I am not aware.

As far as a slide show is concerned, I second the motion to have something
like this capability
Play/Pause
Stop
Rewind

How can I observe this with 2.0Pre3?

}This all sounds great! New stuff in 2.0pre3 and later include the
}ability to pull down images, sounds, etc. without having the display
}go out to lunch, scrolling directives, etc.

Cheers,
Omy
Omy Ronquillo - Documentation Manager Schlumberger Technologies
omy@sj.ate.slb.com [e-mail] 1601 Technology Drive
(408) 437-5268 [voice] San Jose, CA 95110
(408) 453-0137 [FAX] U.S.A.