Re: HTML+ Comments

Rob Raisch (raisch@ora.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1993 18:50:25 -0400 (EDT)

Nat,
Currently, there is only one textual element (what is a paragraph)
which could have "style hints" associated with it, per document, <BODY>

There is a strong habit for authors to think if the <P> as a
container and when (if) we can ascribe style to objects within HTML, <P>
as seperator will be *the* most misunderstood idea.

Frankly, I am surprised that it was not defined as such to begin with.

</rr>