Date: Tue, 3 Nov 92 09:50:44 EST
From: menke@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu (bill menke)
To: emv@msen.com
Subject: Re: current list of view servers, project overview, etc
The XGB manual is available by anonymous ftp to lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
files
pub/gb_instv3.1.part1.ps.Z and pub/gb_instv3.1.part2.ps.Z

The currect list of view servers is the view view_servers on chaos.ldgo.columbia.edu
and also the file
pub/view_servers.asc.Z

The XGB system itself is also available by anonymous ftp, as described by
the EOS article.

No mailing lists are available.

View servers are now available for sybase, unify, db_vista and oracle
commercial database managers, plus two binary DBM's that I wrote, plus
ascii files.

The new version of XGB also supports raster servers, that is 'image'
as contrasted to 'parametric' data. Three raster servers are available,
supporting three different image formats.

Columbia U. is willing to discuss licensing of XGB for commercial purposes.

Good Luck. Menke.

------- End of Forwarded Message