Re: IETF BOF on Universal Document Identifiers

Steve Hardcastle-Kille (
Sun, 05 Jul 92 07:54:01 +0100

I did not notice that Tim was in transit. If there is no immediate
objection to a reschedule, how about booking a second slot for the BOF
(e.g., the Tuesday 4-6 I suggested). This will give Tim the option

1) To go ahead and ignore the second slot

2) To cancell the meeting and switch

3) To use both slots (eeek)

By deciding a slot now, it means that the mechanics can be sorted
prior to the meeting. Megan, is this slot available? (If not, are
there many other options?)